“Sitting is more dangerous than smoking, kills more people than HIV and is more treacherous than parachuting” According to Dr. James Levine, Director of the Mayo Clinic-Arizona State University Obesity Solutions Initiative, the amount of sitting we now do at our desks, on our commute and when we get home is increasing our risk…Details
Hello. We’re FunkBunk and we provide sanity to people who work from home
(we also hire out hot desks, meeting rooms and event space)
Who’s it for?
Funkbunk suits many people – especially people who work from home. We regularly hire desks out to freelancers, small businesses, designers, developers, marketers, writers, consultants, engineers, post-grad students, semi-retired professionals and new parents.
What’s it like at the FunkBunk?
FunkBunk is an airy, modern, comfortable and flexible shared office space. We have 20 large desks (three of which are standing desks) in the main office and a few smaller tables in The Mess, our coffee-shop style lounge.
- Tea, coffee and spring water flows freely
- WiFi is fast and reliable
- Parking is onsite and free
- The chairs are ergonomic and comfortable
- The desks are large (no squishing up next to a neighbour)
- We have comfy sofas and armchairs in the lounge
- Printing, scanning and photocopying is included
- You can plug your laptop into our large PC and Mac monitors
- Our 8-person board room has a conference phone, whiteboard & flat screen
- The views are beautiful
- The London-line train station is only 10 minutes away
- We have a couple of award-winning pubs on our doorstep
- And…we’ll have a gym on site by July 2016 too!
Where is it?
FunkBunk is a rural shared office set in historic WWII grounds on the borders of Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire just outside Leighton Buzzard. We’re easy to cycle and drive to for people living in Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Woburn, Tring, Buckingham and Hemel Hempstead. Here’s the map.
How does it work?
Just book online, turn up, plug-in and work. It’s that easy.
You can turn up any time you fancy between 9am and 6pm. It doesn’t matter how old you are, what you do for a living or what you wear. You can keep to yourself if you’re busy, or chat to others if you need some light relief from the job.
If you’re suffering from a severe case of H.O.M.E or fancy trying out coworking, come along to FunkBunk.